Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Back to counting calories

I can't seem to budge from 117. I have been lazy and not watching what I eat or counting calories. I'll be back to it today. I've even been precisely measuring everything.

Banana with 3/4 TBS crunchy, natural peanut butter- 175
Kashi cereal with 1/2 cup skim milk- 140

More to be updated by the end of the day.

I hurt myself doing pendulum lunges yesterday. I'm not great at lunges but I can manage them if I do them slowly. Unfortunately, when doing them in a class or following some on a video, they do them much faster than I'm comfortable with. Two crunches in my hip yesterday and exercise time was OVER. I'm not sure what I'll be able to do today so I'll update on that.

I hope to get to 113 by NYE. This isn't seeming incredibly possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment