Friday, December 9, 2011

WHAT?

OK, now this is getting a little insane. 117.4 lbs!  Ummm, WHAT?

I never ended up exercising last night :/ but I think my insane workout at the gym today should help make up for that. All this exercising is making me SOOOOO hungry! I want to eat all day long. Never again will I put a workout off or sleep as late as I did yesterday.

I ate too much today.

1/2 smoothie
banana
rice cake
KIND bar
black bean chili with smart ground
clementine
avocado with rice vinegar

I don't even want to add up all the calories. Ugh. So disgusted with myself. How do people have control when it comes to food? I never have and I never will. I'm just glad I mostly have control over my exercise these days.

What the hell should I do to try to get down from 117.4 lbs!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment